A Writer's Top Ten
In the spirit of David Letterman, I thought I'd share the top ten reasons why I write...
10. The 90s movie says it best..."Reality Bites."
9. It's cheaper than therapy.
8. For some reason, I just really love rejection.
7. My characters can't sue me for the terrible things I do to them.
6. It's my secret way of teaching the world proper grammar.
5. I'm addicted to my keyboard.
4. No sport involves reading books.
3. My mom loves my work.
2. No better excuse to drink coffee.
And the number one reason I write...
1. To quiet the voices in my head.
*rimshot and thunderous applause*
Good night, ladies and gentlemen.
Leave a Reply.
Award-winning sci-fi author * Christ follower, wife, and mom * broadcast content producer. And yes, I am a real duchess. http://amzn.to/2eLTlH3